Saturday, April 21, 2012

karen - 40 & fabulous

Karen asked me to photograph her 40th birthday party
and I knew it would be a fabulous celebration.
She was keen to remember this night for a long time by surrounding herself with her family
and her friends, great food and drink and lots of fun!

Before the festivities got under way,
I took Karen and her handsome son, Jacob, outside for a few photographs
followed by her very close and loving family. 



Before too long the party started!
The food was non stop!
And the alcoholic slushie machine got a workout!


While friends and family appeared to be reserved when we mentioned the words 'crazy photos',
it took no time before they got into the swing of things!
Take a peak and have a giggle - you may even spot me in there too!


A special part of the evening was when Karen's close friends gave their gift to her.
Can you see how surprised she was?
A gift voucher to have a Custom Designed Photo Album created by me,
using all of her favourite photos from her 40th Birthday Party.
Now that's a gift!!!

Thanks again Karen for asking me to be a part of your beautiful celebration.
I have so many fun and fabulous photos to share with you
and I can't wait to get started on your album so you enjoy it for years to come.
Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute family. The night looks like heaps of fun. Now I want a slushie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures karen....but i didnt see one of tina :( jake is so handsome and tall! xxxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos!!! I've been so so excited about seeing these!
    They look fabulous! Lex will LOVE them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Eva Andersson in Sweden:

    Really nice :)
    My very best regards to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to remember such a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a whole lot of fun! :)) Loving the photo booth ♥ Jem

    ReplyDelete